Would you enjoy working with the medico and pharma industry providing high quality services? If yes, we can offer a challenging position and an opportunity to shape and develop our services together with our team providing regulatory services to Danish and international customers.
The main responsibilities and challenges in the job are:
- Further develop our services and market in the medico and pharma sectors
- Active networking, meet clients and discuss solutions
- Support our services to industry and authorities in other areas related to chemicals regulation e.g. REACH and biocides regulation
We are looking for a new colleague with the following qualifications:
- Experience with regulatory toxicology, especially within the field of medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Experience from a position in industry
- Experienced with development and approval processes of medical devices and drug-device combination products
- Experienced in compilation of data and toxicological writing and documentation
We offer an interesting dynamic job with a focus on tight teamwork and knowledge sharing. Our solutions to customer requests are carried out in teams combining the relevant skills and experience of our staff. So you should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment both independently and in teams.
The Department of Environment and Toxicology supports industry within the chemicals, pharma/ medico and biocides sectors, but we cover as well FCM, food ingredients and cosmetics. We also assist national or international authorities in areas of environmental risk assessment of pollutants and assessment of exposure and risk to human health. Our aim is to assist customers complying with the regulatory issues across the world, and it is our ambition to deliver high quality services in a close dialogue with our customers.
DHI is an international organization with English as working language. The department of Environment and Toxicology is placed in our new headquarter in Hørsholm, Denmark. DHI offers flexibility in the daily work and new office facilities which supports the various tasks during a workday: meetings, team-work and focused independent work.
For further information please contact, Jens Tørsløv; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application including CV via the relevant job posting on DHI’s website: http://www.dhigroup.com/careers
Deadline for applications is March 8th 2020